Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Simply amazing

one of the most catchy songs i have ever heard. Im going to see Watchmen at the imax on saturday morning at 3am and this has got me all hyped up about it.

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

awesome :P

really well done, my favorite part was the om nom nom nom bit :P i love the ending too, one of your best peices so far :D

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Nice.

surprisingly, that was actually quite accurate to the actual story. I've been studying Hamlet recently and that seems to mostly hit the nail on the head, animation could have been slightly better but it's still cool none the less.

nice work

the ugly the ugly

ROFL

it's so sick, it made me laugh at points, it may have been nervous laughter but there was laughter...

it's an amazing game, completely original and the graphics are just stunning, simply stunning. omg it's incredibly hard, it took me about an hour with the help of a friend, me and a friend on msn managed to complete it together. it freaky and creeped me out one too many times but the urge to complete it overwelmed me.

-------HINT-------

now, it is a very very very hard game, so heres a hint that you need to do to complete it, ------THERE IS AN ENDING WHERE U SURVIVE----- to get to this ending includes,
.the stereo
.and your mother
in that order

hope that helps

-ross-

p.s i hope to see more games like this

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

OMG WOW

i absolutely LOVE the burnt face man serious and this is one of the most amazing things, i spend ages on this just listening to the funny thing

TAPS MAN ROCKS

u deserve a medal

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

WHERES THE SPAM FILTER!!!

dude wheres the spam filter? too many e-mails, you forget 1 or 2 days and you have to sit there for like 5 minutes just repeatidly clicking, part from that it;s good, takes about 30 days before you can get sticker file and also its really really hard to raise your flash skill without waiting for absolutely ages
but nice